Please Help With CWS SWAPX Infection
Log, please help me I've been "Jacked" New HJT Log what is the svrdrv.exe for ???? Came Home From Work To Trojans :( messed up in NJ Trojan Dialer (Please Read Narrative!) DSO Exploit Trojan: Downloader.small.15.A XP littered with spyware IE issues Is Wild Tangent Spyware HELP! Spyware wont go away -- preinmpp.exe Hijack Log Monitoring software: Spector Pro vs PC Tattletale dropperInor something seems wrong Help me I'm Stacey What is this thing that keep popping up? As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged his comment is here
Back to top Back to Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs 0 user(s) are reading this topic 0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users Reply to quoted postsClear BleepingComputer.com HiJackthis Help Please WINDOWS\re11.REG - Trojan:WinREG/IEZones.C* Infected!!!!!! look at my hjt log Virus Detected....but not found Spyware Blaster Getting same "MSScriptControl-Unknown error" at startup Please Review My Hijack This Log Not Sure Whats Wrong..HiJackThis Log Included Would someone Norton 2003 Pro Missing Exe, Help 124493.exe virus? read this post here
Posting On Behalf Of A Friend..HiJack This Log How's This Hijack Log Norton showed me my hackers IP. wuactld.exe keeps encountering a problem? I feel like somebody's watchin me... Please try the request again.
Re: highland chicks posting. PLEASE HELP.....virus - tojan horse dropper delf.3.l Mt PC stalls!! Internet not connecting popups from nowhere? CONTRIBUTE TO OUR LEGAL DEFENSE All unused funds will be donated to the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF).
- Whenever I try to surf to certain sites (hotmail, yahoo, aol, etc.), I'm redirected to the home page: http://t.swapx.cc/h.php?aid=20009.
- Register now!
- Whats wrong with my homepage and internet?
- CWS SWAPX infection (http://t.swapx.cc/h.php?aid=20009) Started by mattjuk , Nov 12 2004 10:44 AM Please log in to reply 3 replies to this topic #1 mattjuk mattjuk Members 2 posts OFFLINE
- Pager] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ypager.exe -quietO4 - HKCU\..\Run: [msvidc32] C:\WINNT\System32\msvidc32.exeO4 - HKCU\..\Run: [PopUpStopperFreeEdition] "C:\PROGRA~1\PANICW~1\POP-UP~1\PSFree.exe"O4 - Startup: Quick StartUp.lnk = C:\PENSOFT\fquick32.exeO20 - AppInit_DLLs: 4smv23rgxpk1moll.dll.dll.dll.dll.dll.dll.dll.dll.dll.dll.dll.dll.dll.dll.dll.dll.dll.dll.dll.dll Back to top #3 Grinler Grinler Lawrence Abrams Admin 42,756
- MSN Messenger popups and Hotmail adware Dropper.Delf.3.L Please check my dad's HJT log suddenly, 100% cpu usage & browser freeze htj log for review slow computer Can someone check my hijackthis
- SHOW ME NOW CNET © CBS Interactive Inc. / All Rights Reserved.
and HJT help cant get into cetain sites LimeWire Any problems??? please help with CWS SWAPX infection Started by johndoe99 , Nov 19 2004 06:19 PM Please log in to reply 2 replies to this topic #1 johndoe99 johndoe99 Members 2 posts Mvps Hosts [20/11/04] Hijack This Log Multiple problems! Hijackthis log file - I need help!
Help us fight Enigma Software's lawsuit! (Click on the above link to learn more) Become a BleepingComputer fan: FacebookFollow us on Twitter! this content Repeatedly sending one email with no attachment Please HIJACK THIS...could be a challenge. need help Please check my Hijackthis Log removing a trojan...help please Trojan to target Symbian smartphones Desktop nightmare! Help!
Check my HJS log please. Thank you What is asun.exe Hijackthis log file -Please Help HijackThis log file analysis do it yourself :) Dropper.Delf.3.L Bullseye Network Won't go away how do i get rid of Lop Slow Browser IE 6, SP2, XP Dat File on XP Hijack this log pls help me clean my system Outlook Express Mail Messages IE Error pulls up this site http://nav.startnow.com/error.html HJT weblink Several functions may not work.
Whenever I click on the icon, nothing happens. Click here to Register a free account now! I downloaded adaware but I'm not able to launch or load new software.
If you accept cookies from this site, you will only be shown this dialog once!You can press escape or click on the X to close this box.
Help! Site Changelog Community Forum Software by IP.Board Sign In Use Facebook Use Twitter Need an account? A case like this could easily cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. Back to top BC AdBot (Login to Remove) BleepingComputer.com Register to remove ads #2 Grinler Grinler Lawrence Abrams Admin 42,756 posts ONLINE Gender:Male Location:USA Local time:07:49 PM Posted 12
hijack log Need lots of help, plz check my log... Should/Can I do something with it? If you accept cookies from this site, you will only be shown this dialog once!You can press escape or click on the X to close this box. check over here Your cache administrator is webmaster.