Please Help Analyize My Hijackthis/DDS Log
I tried this twice, and even tried it on another machine, with the same results. Delete Combofix file, download fresh one, but rename combofix.exe to your_name.exe BEFORE saving it to your desktop. Save any unsaved work. If we have ever helped you in the past, please consider helping us. http://channeltechnetwork.com/please-help/please-help-me-i-have-hijackthis-log.html
DDS (Ver_2011-08-26.01) . Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard | | 3612 Processor: Genuine Intel CPU 585 @ 2.16GHz | CPU | 2161/667mhz . ==== Disk Partitions ========================= . right click the .bat file and choose to run as Administrator. Once the computer is totally clean, I'll certainly let you know. https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/520068/please-analyze-my-dds-security-check-log-hijackthis-logs-and-advise/
If you have a new issue, please start a New Topic. 0 ..Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016Windows Insider MVP 2017Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Include the address of this thread in your request. I am HelpBot: an automated program designed to help the Bleeping Computer Staff better assist you! Please refrain from running tools or applying updates other than those I suggest.
The following corrective action will be taken in 60000 milliseconds: Restart the service. 06/01/2014 7:00:43 PM, Error: Service Control Manager  - The Windows Audio service terminated unexpectedly. Did a full scan with Kaspersky, which found a Trojan (Exploit.Java.CVE-2011) and appears to have eliminated it. Messenger . ==== Event Viewer Messages From Past Week ======== . 08/01/2014 12:34:34 AM, Error: Service Control Manager  - The HP Network Devices Support service terminated with the following error: Report Id: 100112-37611-01. 10/1/2012 11:37:25 AM, Error: Service Control Manager  - A timeout was reached (30000 milliseconds) while waiting for the Windows Search service to connect. 10/1/2012 11:37:25 AM, Error:
Please post the "C:\ComboFix.txt" **Note 1: Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix. If normal mode still doesn't work, run BOTH tools from safe mode. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites This topic is now closed to further replies.
This service may not function properly. 07/01/2014 8:16:17 PM, Error: Application Popup  - \??\C:\ComboFix\catchme.sys has been blocked from loading due to incompatibility with this system. and the strange network item exists on no nearby devices network lists." When we're done, I will disable auto config network, but I read that MS fixed this error in XP3. Running updates of power drivers ("Lenovo updates") caused problems and more shut-downs, though this behavior is erratic...sometimes it runs for an hour, sometimes for 5 minutes. No one is ignored here.
- This is because AVG "falsely" detects ComboFix (or its embedded files) as a threat and may remove them resulting in the tool not working correctly which in turn can cause "unpredictable
- It has done this 1 time(s).
- It is almost guaranteed that some of the items in your HijackThis logs will be legitimate software and removing those items may adversely impact your system or render it completely inoperable.
- UNLESS SPECIFICALLY INSTRUCTED, DO NOT POST THIS LOG.
- The following corrective action will be taken in 120000 milliseconds: Restart the service. 06/01/2014 6:59:45 PM, Error: Microsoft-Windows-WAS  - The listener adapter serving the 'net.pipe' protocol disconnected unexpectedly. 06/01/2014 6:59:43
- If the IP does not belong to the address, you will be redirected to a wrong site everytime you enter the address.