Product name:Logitech QuickCam Description:Logitech LVPrcSrv Module. The file possesses a digital signature from Verisign.com, which should confirm its trustworthiness. LVPrcSrv gets locked in a loop consuming large resources while stalling the shutdown. LVPrcSrv stands for Logitech Video Process Service The .exe extension on a filename indicates an executable file.
Is there a known LVPrcSrv.exe error? Jason All I know is that after I installed my web cam and the software I downloaded for it, I started having problems. Addionally, typically read and write I/O disk operations is about 372 Bytes per minute for reads and 1.21 KB per minute for writes. The file size is 197,976bytes (42% of all occurrences), 191,000bytes, 190,488bytes or 174,104bytes. http://www.neuber.com/taskmanager/process/lvprcsrv.exe.html
After a while the lvprcsrv.exe task was using all the cpu. Known file sizes on Windows 10/8/7/XP are 81,920bytes (32% of all occurrences), 86,016bytes and 13 more variants. This process is responsible for the provision of addition configuration options for the web camera like the Logitech Video Effects which assist personalize conversations with avatars and face accessories imitating the Disclaimer It is assumed that users are familiar with the operating system they are using and comfortable with making the suggested changes.
Therefore, please read below to decide for yourself whether the LVPrcSrv.exe on your computer is a Trojan that you should remove, or whether it is a file belonging to the Windows Terryalexa rated "Joystick Plug-in" (Item) GOOD. "You should keep Joystick Plug-in because it's used for google flight simulator online." AceEleven rated "Acer Crystal Eye Web..." (Software) GOOD. Security Rating: --- don't know --- 1 (not dangerous) 2 3 (neutral) 4 5 (dangerous) Your opinion about this file: Web page with more details: Your first name: More process Adobe ARM Automatically checks for, downloads and installs updates for Adobe.
This was one of the Top Download Picks of The Washington Post and PCWorld. Should I remove It? Distribution by PC manufacturer PC Manufacturerdistribution Dell 28.57% Hewlett-Packard 28.57% Sony 11.43% Gateway 11.43% GIGABYTE 8.57% Sahara 5.71% Acer 5.71% Back to top © 2017 Reason Software Download | Terms | http://www.file.net/process/lvprcsrv.exe.html Wrong crap this is!
Set service to Manual start as temp workaround. The program is not visible. Important: Some malware camouflages itself as LVPrcSrv.exe, particularly when located in the C:\Windows or C:\Windows\System32 folder. Clean your PC of unwanted adware, toolbars and bloatware.
- How to fix LVPrcSrv.exe related problems? 1.
- Stopping this process corrected the problem anon Causes a LOT of troubles.
- WatchNow Downloads Most Rated Software Most Rated Startups Top Rated Users SlimCleaner Free Clean & optimize your PC with a crowd-sourced approach.
- Ryan rated "EvernoteClipper.lnk" (Startup) GOOD. "You should keep EvernoteClipper.lnk in startup because it automatically launches Evernote at Windows startup." imortalvt rated "Shockwave Flash Obje..." (Item) GOOD.
- Bonjour Bonjour (formerly called Rendezvous) implements Zeroconf, a service disc...
- was using 50% of four of my processors.
- BMalwarebytes Anti-Malware detects and removes sleeping spyware, adware, Trojans, keyloggers, malware and trackers from your hard drive.
- Typical file path:C:\Program Files\common files\logishrd\lvmvfm\lvprcsrv.exe Certificate Issued to:Logitech Inc Authority (CA):VeriSign Effective date:Monday, October 5, 2009 Expiration date:Wednesday, October 19, 2011 Windows Service Service name:LVPrcS64 Display name:Process Monitor Description:“Injector service” Type:Win32OwnProcess
- It seemed to interfere with an application that reads ane writes a lot of files.
- During the process's lifecycle, the typical CPU resource utilization is about 0.0018% including both foreground and background operations, the average private memory consumption is about 2.18 MB with the maximum memory
it's proven to be nothing butt trouble. great post to read Stopping this process corrected the problem anon Using 66% of a quad core processor when simply in normal use!!!! This topic states that disabling this process has no affect on the webcam other than not being able to use the Video Effects feature. Therefore, you should check the LVPrcSrv.exe process on your PC to see if it is a threat.
Note: Any malware can be named anything - so you should check where the files of the running processes are located on your disk. Security Task Manager Windows Processes Security Task Manager What is LVPrcSrv.exe? For this reason, 4 users have already deleted LVPrcSrv.exe. Then start Windows Explorer and see if there is still a folder with the name of the software under C:\Program Files.
It is an authenticode code-signed executable issued to Logitech Inc by the certification authority VeriSign. Always keep in mind that only a computer professional should ever directly delete entries in the Windows Registry. The following information is a brief description of what is known about this file.
It is an authenticode code-signed executable issued to Logitech Inc by the certification authority VeriSign.
Such manipulation can cause an application to do things other than what it is intended to do. This is a .NET Common Language Runtime (CLR) assembly. Download it for FREE Remove Adware and Spyware Programs, FREE Download! 167,796 files analyzed Custom Search Versions 11.80.1048.0 33.33% 10.5.1.2027 33.33% 18.104.22.1688 33.33% Relationships launcher.exe (Logitech QuickCam by Logitech) logimail.dll (Logitech This allows you to repair the operating system without losing data.
Mozilla Firefox Mozilla Firefox is an open-source web browser that blocks pop-ups and d... Clean your PC of unwanted adware, toolbars and bloatware. The LVPrcSrv.exe process is also known as Logitech LVPrcSrv Module and is a part of Logitech QuickCam or, as the case may be, Logitech Camera Software. Details File name:lvprcsrv.exe Publisher:Logitech Inc.
The average file size is about 131.93 KB.